Hey guyses! My name is Dayon...obviously, and as you can see this is my new blog! I have never really kept a blog before, so please bear with me. :) So, right now as I writing this, it is 4:36 AM and the date is January 17th 2012. I have awesome friends who have by now accepted that I am a crazy hyper person, who has no intention of ever being normal. If you have heard of the sayings about tripping over flat surfaces...you know, the ones with the little sticky person slanted across the picture as if it is falling? Then there are the ones about how people are random...weeellll, I am thinking that they were created with me, unconsciously, in mind. So, one time my mother and I were driving down some street thingy, in deep conversation. I was in mid-sentence, when i said "oh look a squirrel!!" then a little while later "oh look a bird!!" both times I immediately went back to the sentence I had previously interrupted. So here is a basic break down of me, or at least the beginning of one.
1. I make random cat noises.
2. I work at Papa Johns as a delivery driver.
3. I plan to be living in Texas with my amazing husband-to-be in a few years.
4. I am saving up to buy a house/condo.
5. I love animals.
6. I have the most amazing guy in the world; totally the love of my life.
7. I want to make a difference in the world.
8. I have a wonderful mother.
9. I want to go back to college and get a degree in Video Game Design, and a 2nd degree in Early Childhood Education.
10. I plan to open a community store in Texas that will double as a bookstore, and a place to come and play with/adopt animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment